Last month, Grab’s GrabCar service started operating in all four terminals of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). This finally allowed travellers who arrived at the country’s most prominent airport to conveniently book more reliable taxis, and not be forced to take the “taga” yellow airport taxis who insist on a high airport flat rate, or look for drivers who are okay with metered fare.
Sent via email, Grab has shared some tips on how to experience a relaxing and convenient ride home from NAIA using GrabCar:
1. Have lots of luggage with you? Don’t worry, we got you covered. Grab offers 6-SEATER CARS that allow bigger space for your needs!
2. If you do not have internet data, let our booth attendants book you a ride!
3. Don’t want to haggle for your ride fare? Know your fare with our FIXED RATES!
4. Experience a SAFE and CONVENIENT ride.
5. Enjoy Php200 off your next GrabCar ride when coming from any NAIA terminal! Just show your BOARDING PASS at our Grab NAIA Booths and your ride will be discounted. Valid only until May 31.
6. Include Grab in your summer plans when you go to any NAIA terminal. Use promo code SUMMER to get Php100 off your next two GrabCar rides. Valid only until May 31.
Grab’s pick-up points at NAIA are terminal 1’s main arrival curbside, the inner arrival curbside between Bays 7 and 8 at terminal 2, the secondary arrival curbside between bays 5 and 6 in terminal 3, and the curbside at terminal 4. To make it easier to find these spots, Grab also provided the maps below: